SALTS is one of the newest Kodi add-ons available, but it’s already one of the most popular. Developed by the same people that brought us 1channel.ch, SALTS stands for “Stream All The Sources”. Many Kodi users are already describing it as a great alternative to Phoenix, and it’s also been tipped as a true replacement to Genesis. Sound good? Here’s how to download it.
Tip: The £34.99 ($39.99) Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best Kodi streaming devices. It’s wireless, cheap and delivers a solid stream – here’s our tutorial for how to install Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to download and install SALTS on Kodi
- To install SALTS, first go to System | Settings | Add-ons. There you’ll see a tab saying “Add source” – click on it.
- This method works by pointing your computer or device to a web address, and then treating it like a USB stick or removable hard drive. This time, we’ll be using the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, so enter it exactly as it is, and then click “Done”. Make sure you name the source something like “fusion”, so that it’s easy to remember.
- Go back to your homescreen, and then navigate to System | Add-ons | Install from Zip file. A list of folders will appear, but we’re after the one we just added. Click on it, and then select a file called “xmbc-repos.” 4. Click on the file marked “English,” and then select the next file marked “repository.tknorris.beta-x.x.x.zip“.
- After waiting for a notification that should say “Add-on enabled,” select Install from Repository | Tk Norris Release Repository | Video Add-ons | SALTS.
- Click Install to start using SALTS, one of the most popular Kodi Add-ons currently available.