It’s quite easy to install Kodi add-ons, but most of them all have one thing in common: Fusion. Simply put, Fusion is one of the best repositories you can get on Kodi, and forms the beginning of most addon installs. Luckily, installing Fusion to Kodi is pretty simple. Here’s how to do it.
Tip: The £34.99 ($39.99) Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best Kodi streaming devices. It’s wireless, cheap and delivers a solid stream – here’s our tutorial for how to install Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to download the Fusion repo to Kodi
- To install Fusion, first go to System | File manager. Once there you’ll see a tab saying “Add source” – click on it.
- This method works by pointing your computer or device to a web address, and then treating it like a USB stick or removable hard drive.
- This time, we’ll be using the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, so enter it exactly as it is, and then click Done.
- Make sure you name the source “fusion” so that it’s easy to remember.
- Then go back to the main menu, and go to System | Settings | Add-ons
- After that you need to select the “Install from zip file” option, and then select fusion.
- That’s basically it. Now that fusion is open you’ll be able to browse through and install any of the addons in the fusion repo. And that’s pretty much all the ones you’ll want to download.