Kodi makes streaming content very easy – whether it’s from the internet or from your local hard disk. And because Kodi is free and open-source, it’s easy install a range of addons to suit your tastes. And while the standard installation of Kodi is great, some addons such as UK Turks Playlists are really worth downloading.
So what makes UK Turks Playlists one of the best Kodi addons Simply put, it UK Turks Playlists offers a huge range of content, so there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re in the mood for cartoons and documentaries or comedies and fitness shows, you’ll find it in UK Turks Playlists.
What is Kodi?
Simply put, Kodi is open-source software designed specifically with home entertainment in mind – and it’s totally free. Although it was originally created for the Microsoft Xbox and called Xbox Media Center (XBMC), the software has continued to evolve – spawning a community of its own.
Unlike services like Chromecast or Plex, Kodi is managed by the non-profitXBMC Foundation, but it’s constantly being modified and upgraded by hundreds of coders around the world.
How to install UK Turks Playlist addon
- First boot up Kodi, and go to System | File Manager | Add Source
- Click, Add Source, select None and then type or copy and paste the following address into box. When prompted to name the source, call it “mk repo.”
- After, that, go back to the homescreen and then navigate to System | Settings | Add-ons
- Next, click on Install from zip file, and select mk repo, and then select “repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip” with x.x.x. standing for the most recent version of the software.
- You’ll then see a notification on the bottom right hand corner of your screen, tell you the addon has been enabled.
- Next, go one screen back, and click on Install from repository | MetalKettles Addon Repository | Video add-ons.
- You’ll then see a large list of add-ons, so scroll down until you get to the UK Turks Playlists addon.
- Click install you’ll then just have to wait for Kodi to extract and download the addon – which shouldn’t take too long.
- Once that’s done, UK Turks Playlists is ready to go. To access it, just go to Videos | Add-ons | UK Turks Playlists from the main Kodi screen.