Today we want to show you the unboxing TV Box which recently is quite loud. First, it is very small, secondly has a good specification, and the third is cheap. Earlier, for the same specification you had to pay about $40. TV Box which is mentioned, it is a NEXBOX A95X powered by Amlogi S905.
I want to say thanks to NEXBOX company for sending us a NEXBOX A95X TV Box to review. Now NEXBOX A95X Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $25.69, Gearbest for $25.99, and also on TomTop ($24.30) and Banggood.
NEXBOX A95X technical specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (no Bluetooth)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 93 x 93 x 11 mm
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- NEXBOX A95X Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
Indeed NEXBOX A95X is one of the smallest TV Boxes (is smaller than ZIDOO X6 Pro). You can easily take it with you, it is easy to hide it to your pocket. It is also solidly constructed. Given its specification, design and price, it is not excluded that the A95X will hit sales. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, HDMI 2.0 port, AV port and RJ45 Ethernet port.
At the bottom of the device there are warm air outlet. Below also remote control.
Below we include the NEXBOX A95X photos in combination with a matchbox, so it was easier to see the size ofA95X Android TV Box.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the NEXBOX A95X TV Box and accessories that are included.Coming soon review.