In almost every android TV box is a standard IR remote. This is very short and you can not enjoy the maximum potential of android by this “simple” remote. We therefore recommend to make use of a flymouse and or keyboard. If flymouse we recommend the Rii I7 to. If Flymouse / Keyboard we recommend Mele F10 Deluxe and MX3 on. Would you prefer a touchpad. Then we recommend the Rii K12 or Rii Mini I8 to.
Ugoos has created additional opportunities in Android. Hence you may have additional options such as:
- HW MONITOR: android You can set the CPU load / RAM memory and temperature is displayed on your desktop.
- FILE MANAGER: Specify which applications to install. You can assign this location.
- ROOT SERVICES: You can easily turn on or off the root of the device.
- WIRELESS ASSISTANT: You can easily operate the device with your smartphone.
- SCREEN ROTATION: You can rotate the screen, for example, use portrait mode. Ideal for Narrowcast / Digital Signage projects.
- AUTO POWER: The box starting (Auto Start / Auto Power) when you connect it to the mains. You need to press a power button.
- USB SWITCH: You can switch if you are using the USB port and OTG port or standard USB port.
- LED SETTINGS: You can specify how the power LED flashes, or that he is on or that he completely turned off.
- FAN SETTINGS: You decide when the fan is used for additional cooling.
System on a Chip
The computer center of this Ugoos UT5 is very tough 64-Bit RK3399 Rockchip SoC. The System on a Chip (SoC) is everything an Android TV Box in terms of hardware. The most important of these Soc: the processor, the graphics / video processor, memory (RAM) and internal storage (ROM). The processor is a hexacore (2 x Dual Core ARM Cortex A72 + 4 Quadcore ARM Cortex A53). So 6 cores in total.
The internal graphics / video processor / GPU, the Mali-T864MP4. This GPU supports 4K @ 60fps 10-bit H.265 / H.264 / VP9. Also OpenGL ES 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1, OpenVG 1.1, OpenCL, DX11 and AFBC (ARM frame buffer compression) are now supported.